Watch this space for great upcoming events featuring CPB authors, or follow us on Facebook to get all the latest news.
- April 10, 2018 – Donna Levin reads from her novels at Pen Parentis, in New York city
- May 5, 2018 – Steven Drachman reads from his Watt O’Hugh novels, at East Midwood Jewish Center, Brooklyn, New York
EVENTS YOU MISSED!
- Sunday, November 12 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM, Peter Szabo reads from Finding Maria at Temple Beth Emeth, 2309 Packard Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Monday, December 11 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM – Peter Szabo reads from Finding Maria at Temple Sinai, 3100 Military Road NW, Washington, DC 20015
- August 11 @ 6:30 pm – Ed Rucker, author of the legal thriller, The Inevitable Witness, speaks at the Jonathan Club, Los Angeles
- August 12 @ 6 pm – Ed Rucker, author of the legal thriller, The Inevitable Witness, speaks at the LA Criminal Courts Bar
- June 21 @ 10 am – Donna Levin at Gold Country Writers’ Club, Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 1279 High Street, Auburn, CA
- June 19 at 8 pm – Peter Szabo at “Scribblers on the Roof,” at Asche Chesed, 251 W 100th St, New York, NY 10025 at the corner of West End Avenue.
- February 27 @ 7 pm – Conrack the Musical: York Theatre Company, 619 Lexington Avenue (at 54th Street) … The great musical based on “The Water is Wide” by Pat Conroy, with book by Chickadee Prince author Granville Burgess. Time Magazine calls Conrack a “show of charm and polish, heartstring-tugging and hugely likable,” and the New York Times says Conrack is “a well-made family show that has something to say.”
- February 28 @ 3 pm – Conrack the Musical: York Theatre Company, 619 Lexington Avenue (at 54th Street). [see February 27 for details]
- March 18 @ 11 am – Donna Levin appears with Karen Joy Fowler and Suzanne Redfearn at Laguna Beach Literary Luncheon Surf and Sand Resort 1555 S. Coast Hwy., Laguna Beach CA
- April 25 @ 6:30 pm- L.A. publication party – Ed Rucker’s The Inevitable Witness, at Diesel, a Bookstore in Brentwood, 225 26th Street, Santa Monica, CA
- April 30 @ 3 pm – San Francisco Publication party for Donna Levin’s There’s More Than One Way Home, Books Inc., Opera Plaza, 601 Van Ness Ave
- May 3 @ 6:30 pm – Donna Levin speaking at San Francisco Public Library Main Branch on “Translating Your Experiences with the Autism Spectrum into Memoir or Fiction.” 100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA
- May 5, 6, & 7 — Donna Levin on staff at Gold Rush Writers’ Conference @ Hotel Leger 8304 Main Street Mokelumne Hill CA
May 6, approximately noon – Peter Szabo reads from Finding Maria, at East Midwood Jewish Center, 1625 Ocean Avenue, in Brooklyn
05/24/2017 – 7:00pm – A reading and discussion of Finding Maria with Peter Szabo at Book Culture, 536 W 112th St, New York, NY 10025
- June 13 @ 6:30 pm – Donna Levin speaking at Brooklyn Public Library on “Translating Your Experiences with the Autism Spectrum into Memoir or Fiction.” 10 Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn NY. Light refreshments served. For more information call 718.253.4948 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgSee more details here.
- June 15 at Noon – Translating Your Experiences with the Autism Spectrum into Memoir or Fiction: Donna Levin speaking at the New York Public Library. When: Thursday, June 15th, 12:00pm-1:30pm. Where: Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library, 40 West 20th Street (btw 6th and 5th Ave), New York, NY. More information here